Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well... Here goes.

Yep. Mah blog. LOL. I don't really have much to say. I guess i can tell you a little about myself. Well, currently I'm playing Assassins Creed. The game pwns... ALOT! I am a gamer... or to noobs... a geek, but that is what I am so i can't refute that. I have a MySpace(http://www.myspace.com/crackownsnoobs). Check it out if you want. I don't do crack as you might thing because of that URL and my account name, thats my gamer tag for X-Box Live. I listen to rock and techno. Rap sucks(Don't start with me about that because you will lose the battle =) I kinda just started this because 'Maximum Ride's' blog is on here and imma be likin that book. I am currently listing to Avenged Sevenfold - Darkness Surrounding! =) Alright well, uhh... yeah... Heh... my blog. Never thought I'd have one. Just didn't phase me. I'll update it later i guess. heh... my blog. I play Halo. Three is alright... I mean it nor any game can ever match the pure excellence of Halo CE (The first one). Okay i'm just rambling on so I'll stop now. Hey, Sandman just came on! HA! See ya!

-CRACK327-

No comments: